M's Sidesend Pants - Short from Patagonia
Designed for hiking, bouldering and travel, these pants are made of a durable midweight stretch-woven fabric with a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The alpine bouldering of the Rocky Mountains means long approaches, gnarled rock, fickle weather and the occasional leap of faith on the down climb. Through all of that, Patagonia's multifaceted Sidesend Pants remain unfazed. Their 4-way stretch provides exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking or traveling in dynamic terrain. Sidesends feature a stretch-woven fabric blend of 91 % recycled polyester/9 % spandex that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant, they feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch that allow the full range of mobility. A curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Four pockets keep you organized, and a slightly slimmed-down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric. Inseam is 30.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
- Article number: 461925
- Material Specification: 100% Cotton Features
- Fit: slim
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a midweight, stretch-woven 91 % recycled polyester/9 % spandex blend, wind-, weather- and abrasion-resistant with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise, slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle, seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity, best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn't compromise mobility
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement, metal-button closure with zip fly
- Slanted zippered handwarmer pockets, one right-rear zippered pocket, one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30, 32 and 34
- 6.2-oz 91 % recycled polyester/9 % spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight:434 g (15.3 oz)
Patagonia Sidesend Pants Short Men's Pants - Fashion New Autumn And Winter New Products - ZQFWGJL